Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pasta & Salad



I don't think there is a food I love more than spaghetti (but I probably say that about other foods, too). And a big yummy salad to go with it! The dressing I used was left over from a salad I bought at White Spot: it comes on the Spot salad. Probably my most favourite salad dressing EVER! You MUST try it!

Ingredients:

Spaghetti noodles (you decide how much will fill you up!)

1/2 cup of your favourite pasta sauce

1 cup chopped peppers, onions, whatever you have

For the salad:

about 6 or 7 leaves of romaine

half a chopped tomato

1/4 avocado, diced

sliced red onion

White Spot dressing :)

Directions:

1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain water, and return pasta to pot.

2) Add sauce and veggies to pasta. Stir while over burner, until warmed throughout.

3) Now for your salad: Chop your veggies, throw 'em in a bowl, and top 'em with your favourite dressing!

4) EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment