Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Kreamy Curry Dressing


I have a salad everyday, with lunch, dinner, or whatever. I love salad. But I have gotten waaaay too comfy with the oil & balsamic vinegar combo. The avocado-orange dressing was a nice change, but I don't always have avocados lying around (they take forever to ripen, and spoil too quickly after). Anyhoo, the other day, I ate my salad again, with the oil & vinegar again, and pretty much decided in that moment that balsamic vinegar is gross. Not forever gross, just I'm-totally-sick-of-it-gross. Sooooo this gave me incentive to try Ani Phyo's curry dressing. I take absoultely no credit for this recipe, but you have to try it if you're a fan of curry! It's really, really good with mushrooms in the salad, too :) mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Ingredients:
1 apple, diced
1 clove garlic
1 tbs grated ginger
1 tbs curry powder
juice of 1 lemon (2tbs)
1 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt

Directions:
1) Blend it, pour it, taste it, love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment