Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

RAW Chocolate Pudding!!


Seriously, the chocolate addict in me just doesn't shut up, no matter how much I feed it. I loveloveLOVE chocolate pudding!! (Or just pudding in general.) It's been a few years since I've had it, though, because soy pudding isn't cheap, and I am. But for probably months now I've been haunted by these pudding thoughts. So yesterday, I caved. I had a basic idea of how to create a raw pudding recipe, so I played around a little. It is so PERFECT!! WOOOOOOOOW!!! And so easy!! I need to make this more often, that's for sure. I definitely enjoyed this. However, I have no reviews from anyone else because I didn't share. It was that good! If you want to share, you can double the recipe. If you just really like pudding, you can triple the recipe.

Ingredients:
3 pitted dates (I used Medjool)
1/2 small ripe avocado
2tbs agave nectar
2 1/2 tbs cacao powder
1-3tbs water (as needed)

Directions:
1) Puree all ingredients in a food processor.
2) You may eat immediately, or store in the fridge to eat later. Your decision is based entirely on the amount of willpower God blessed you with. Mine made it to a whole 7 minutes in the fridge. Goooooood luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment