Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Banana Oat Pudding

Okay, so weird, but this actually tastes like bubblegum! My brother & I were so shocked by it! Obviously the texture wasn’t the same, & you couldn’t really sit & chew it for hours, but the taste!! Holy wow. The chlorella gives it a lil somethin-somethin', & is also obviously what makes it green.
You’re not going to be surprised, but I discovered later that it tastes even better with chocolate!! I am sowwie if you truly do not have the same sick passion for chocolate that I do. But you can always make this without ;)
I didn’t take a picture of the chocolate version, though, because it wasn’t as eye-appealing as the one without, haha. Make it yourself & you’ll know why ;)

From my kitchen, to yours <3

Ingredients:
1/4 cup steel cut oats, soaked overnight & drained
1 ripe banana, peeled
1 tsp chlorella
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tbs cacao powder, optional
Raisins, for topping

Directions:
1) Combine oats, banana, chlorella, cinammon & optional cacao powder in a food processor. Process until well-combined.
2) Scoop "pudding" into a bowl & top with raisins.
3) Serve!

peace, love, food <3
Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment