Friday, August 20, 2010
1/4 cup cashews
3/4 cup pecans
1 tbs cashews
3 tbs cacao nibs
1 cup cashews, soaked
6 ripe bananas, peeled
1/3 cup agave nectar
1/3 cup liquid coconut oil
1 tbs vanilla extract
2 tbs cinammon
2 tbs ground cacao powder
1) In a food processor, pulse the base ingredients until a fine powder. Set aside.
2) In a coffee grinder, grind the "coffee" ingredients until a fine powder. Set aside.
3) In your food processor again, combine all filling ingredients. Process until smooth.
(You can do this in 6 wine glasses like I did, or use a big cake pan. Whatevs.)
1) Sprinkle the base ingredients equally into 6 wine glasses.
2) Spoon filling equally into the 6 wine glasses.
3) Sprinkle "coffee" equally into 6 wine glasses.
4) Dust final topping into the wine glasses.
5) Place finished tiramisu in the fridge until chilled & firmed.
6) See if you can wait that long ;)
peace, love, food <3