Friday, October 1, 2010
1/2 cup almond butter
3 tbs agave syrup
1 tbs spirulina
1 tbs chlorella
2 tsp flax seeds
2 tbs sesame seeds
2 tbs pumpkin seeds
1 1/4 cup mixed berry granola
1) Mix together almond butter & agave until smooth. Slowly add in spirulina & chlorella until well combined.
2) Slowly stir in flax seeds, sesame seeds & pumpkin seeds until mixed well.
3) Slowly add in the granola, continuing to stir.
4) Form into balls, squares, rectangles, whatevs.
5) Live green, eat green, be green :)
peace, love, food <3