Friday, October 8, 2010
Potato & Eggplant Curry
From my kitchen to yours <3
1 tbs coconut oil, for frying
4 cloves garlic, minced
8 golden nugget potatoes (1lb, 5oz), diced
14oz graffiti eggplant, diced
1 bunch purple kale, shredded
2 tsp curry powder
2-3 tbs nutritional yeast
3/4 cp almond mylk
sea salt, to taste
1) Boil potatoes on the stovetop until tender. Drain & set aside.
2) Meanwhile, in a large wok over medium heat, fry garlic in coconut oil until golden.
3) Add eggplant & allow to cook until lightly browned.
4) Add kale, & cook until softened. Add potatoes.
5) Sprinkle curry powder & nutritional yeast over dish. Stir in almond mylk, stirring until everything is mixed well.
6) Remove from heat. Sprinkle with sea salt, to taste.
peace, love, & curry dishes <3