Daiya 'cheese' sauce, & a good helping of creamed corn. I paired this with wine, & some delicious Raspberry Ganache Fudge Cake! All of this was gluten-free and soy-free, too! Oh how I love good food...& sharing amazing meals with family <3
Cheers to holidays!
2 tbs Earth Balance
2 tbs potato flour
2 cups veggie broth
1 tbs poultry seasoning
1) Melt the Earth Balance in a pot over medium heat. Stir in the flour to make a roux.
2) Whisk in the veggie broth, and then the poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil.
3) Reduce to simmer, and let sit to allow gravy to thicken. Add small amounts of potato flour if you need it thicker.
coconut oil, for frying
1 small onion, diced
1/2 bunch celery, diced
1/2 lb mushrooms
1 loaf gluten-free bread, toasted & cut into cubes
3-4 tbs poultry seasoning
3 tbs Earth Balance, melted
4 cups veggie broth
sea salt & pepper, to taste
1) Saute onion, celery, & mushrooms in coconut oil until tender.
2) In a large casserole dish, toss all ingredients together until well-combined. Add more seasoning, if desired.
3) Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Stir halfway through. Serve with veggie gravy :)
Yams & Carrots
4 large yams, chopped
4 large carrots, chopped
olive oil, for drizzling
brown sugar, for sprinkling
1) Arrange the chopped carrots & yams on baking sheets. Sprinkle with olive oil & brown sugar.
2) Bake at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
3) Serve warm :)
Peace, love, food, & thankfulness <3