Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Tyrell's Spicy Thai Dressing

Tyrell Collins brought his AMAZING Spicy Thai Salad to the Nanaimo raw potluck, & I was so hooked on it that I had to try the recipe at home. Though he tossed it with kale, I threw it over top of spiralized zucchini with some baby spinach. Nom nom nom :)
At work, I was telling the family about how great this dressing was. Since we were about to throw a quick dinner together, C's mom said, "Do you think it would be great with steamed veggies & quinoa?"

Ummmm, yeah!!

Thanks so much for this versatile recipe, Tyrell! 'Tis fabulous.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tbs nama shoyu or Bragg's
2 tbs pure maple syrup
1 inch ginger
2 cloves garlic
1 Thai chili pepper

Directions:
1) Toss all ingredients into a blender & let it run until smooth. Toss it with whatever you like :D

peace, love, food <3
Char, xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I met Tyrell at the Raw Foods Course I did!! :)

This recipe sounds awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment