Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

This Is How Awesome My Dad Is :)

My Dad is super supportive of my healthy lifestyle, and is motivated to keep his own health in check. For Christmas, he asked for a magic bullet, and has been faithfully making several smoothies daily (including green smoothies!!)
So what did he do one night for dinner? He made this fabulous szechuan stirfry! Broccoli, peppers, bean sprouts, noodles, brown & wild rice...all done up in a spicy szechuan sauce. I don't have an exact recipe for you, but I wanted to make this post just to say:

THANKS, DAD! :)

2 comments:

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

Just found your blog through a vegan website. Hope you don't mind i posted your blog on my blog to share...recipes are great! Annette

Char said...

MIND?! I'm super flattered, thank you! I love the way you write. It's very captivating to read. I'm going to post a link on my fb & twitter page to your blog :) Thanks again, Annette. Happy to befriend you here! xo

Post a Comment