Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Curried Chili Beets, Broccoli, & Cauliflower

**Sorry for the steamy picture, these were fresh out the oven :)**

The other day I was having a MAD vegetable craving, and all that was in my fridge was spinach. This made me sad :(   <----see? sad face.
I grabbed my cloth bags and headed to the grocery store. My purchases? Kale, mushrooms, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, zucchini, brussel sprouts...yep, just veggies.

I chopped up a head of kale and 4 mushrooms, tossing them with my favourite Miso Salad Dressing.
Beets, broccoli, & cauliflower were roasted :) With a mix of Bragg's soy sauce, curry, & chili powder, these flavourful little veggies make a beautiful dish that satisfied my intense cravings and pleased my taste buds.

From my kitchen to yours <3

Ingredients:
1 large beet, chopped
1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
1/2 head broccoli, chopped
Bragg's, to taste
curry powder, to taste
Mexican chili powder, to taste

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Toss veggies with Bragg's, curry, & chili powder. Lay veggies out evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 mins, flipping halfway through, until crisp-tender.
3) Serve warm :)

peace, love, food <3
Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment