Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Miso Salad Dressing

Sooo I have been obsessed...obsessed... with this miso salad dressing over the past few weeks. Throwing it over top of anything you could imagine, I don't see myself getting sick of it anytime soon. It's easy to make, relatively lowfat, and bursting with flavour! Sadly, I can't take credit for the recipe, but I can definitely tell you the best ways to indulge in it!
In the first dish, I sauteed shitake mushrooms in Bragg's, then tossed them with kale, diced red onion, and bean sprouts. om nom nom :)
...then I roasted butternut squash cubes in Bragg's and Mexican chili powder, and tossed it all with raw zucchini pasta noodles! Soooo delish!

I've also done half-dishes, with both zucchini and kale bases, with whatever else happens to be in my fridge.

Get creative, foodies! Use your imagination ;)

peace, love, food <3
Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment