Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

LARABAR!! peanuts & chocolate :D

Know what I love? :) Larabar. Know what I really love? All of their new flavours that have been popping up on store shelves.

I have four favourite Larabars: Cashew Cookie (not pictured), Peanut Butter Cookie, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Well, imagine my excitement when I came across the latter two in a 12-count box at Costco for $11.89!! I was all over that like a fat kid with birthday cake (okay, maybe just me with birthday cake). Then my mommy found the Peanut Butter Cookie 5-piece boxes for $5 each! Naturally I asked her to grab two of them for me :)

The Peanut Butter Cookie tastes just like it's name, and is tender, moist and creamy. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is like the peanut butter cookie with chocolate chips in it, and the Chocolate Chocolate Chip is like a fudgy little brownie with chocolate chips in it :) Sooo depending on what I'm craving will depend on which one I grab to snack on.

How many times have I typed the words "peanut" and "chocolate" now? haha.

Best part about Larabars? (other than taste, obvs.) They are sugar-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and kosher. So go ahead! Have a peanut butter cookie, toss in some chocolate chips, and dig into a brownie! Because now dessert is good for you :)

peace, love, peanut butter, & chocolate <3
Char, xo

**this is not an endorsement. this review is entirely the opinion of the author. yay for yummy food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment