Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Brown Rice Avocado Roll

Sorry for the lack of posting lately, foodies! My laptop wasn't opening web pages for a few days... not really sure why that is, but I guess even computers get cranky sometimes. But forget that, on to the FOOD! :)

Ever since I learned how to make homemade sushi, I've had so much fun preparing it for myself. I have yet to make anything other than avocado rolls, though :P They're my fave! But I may try stuffing in some enoki mushrooms. OR... mayhaps some yam rolls? I think so :)
This is an inexpensive and fun way to enjoy sushi, especially if you make it with friends. You can use brown rice instead of white to keep it healthier, and when you make food for yourself, you are more likely to love and appreciate it. Pass the chopsticks, pwease! :)

peacelovefood <3
Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment