Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Peaches 'n Creme Oatmeal


I have always loved oatmeal, anytime of the day. When my siblings and I were little, our parents would buy those variety packs of instant oatmeal, and we'd have it for breakfast. Lucky for me, my mom and sister hated the peaches n' cream flavour, because it was my favourite. Anyway, I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast every morning lately, and I'm starting to miss my favourite flavour. Of course, it's not vegan, so I decided to make my own. I threw oats, water, and chopped peaches into my rice cooker (I love that thing!) and let it be. When it was all done, I stirred in cinammon, agave nectar (similar to honey, but way yummier), and some soy creamer. MMMMMM!!! The only thing I wish I'd done differently was make more :(

No comments:

Post a Comment