Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ohhhhh cookie!!


I have this friend who shares the same taste for healthy food, soy vanilla lattes, and chocolate chip cookies as I do. Well, the other day, we definitley weren't craving anything healthy. He came over with soy lattes, and I had made a promise that I would bake cookies. The only problem; I was feeling pretty lazy. I quickly made that a solution :) Behold, my pizza cookie! (I promise, this wasn't the first, and it won't be the last time I make such a masterpiece.) This thing was epic, and we ate waaaay too much. The center was soft, just like cookie dough, and it was for sure the best part. I can't, however, take total credit for the recipe. I used the one from this site: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6391.0


The only differences were:

1) I never ever measure vanilla. I dump it in. It is way too yummy to measure
2) I didn't use cinammon
3) I baked it for about 17 minutes, rotating it 180 degrees halfway through

No comments:

Post a Comment