Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

gRAWnola!!


A few posts ago, I had tried my raw vanilla almond mylk with Nature's Path hemp granola. WELL, I wanted to make my own granola this time. And since it's waaay easier (and healthier) to make it raw than cooked, I thought I would try it this morning. Ummmm, WOW. Combined with vanilla almond mylk, pretty sure I died and went to heaven. It was a softer, yet somewhat chewy texture, compared to store-bought granolas. Because of this, I felt like I could taste it more. I will definitely be making THIS again! :)


Ingredients:
1/2 cup walnuts, soaked overnight
2-3 tbs almonds, soaked overnight
2-3 tbs sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
3 dates, pitted
1/4tsp-1/2tsp sea salt
1tsp-2tsp cinammon

Directions:
1) Process all ingredients together in a food processor, until well combined and at ideal texture. Serve immediately with mylk, or store in the fridge for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment