Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nori Veggie Wrap

mmmMMMmmmMMM!! Deliciously yummy veggie wrap. I've been having a slight sushi craving, & also a slight wrap craving, soooo, this came just in between :) You can use pretty much any veggies that come to mind. And while I would have really liked avocado in this, mine were moldy :( I used the raw pesto I'd made, though, & it was fantastic. I promise it would also be just as amazing with my rawsome peanut sauce, or even just some Bragg's liquid soy seasoning for dipping. Yum yum yum! Also, I used 2 nori sheets for wrapping, only because this wrap is a little more heavy-duty than an avocado roll. This is a great wrap to take with you on the go; just make sure you wrap it in plastic, first, or you'll have veggies falling everywhere!

Ingredients:
2 raw nori sheets
2-3tbs raw pesto sauce
2 crimini mushrooms, sliced
1/2 small zuchinni, sliced
1/2 large carrot, sliced
1/2 stalk celery, sliced
1/3 cup bean sprouts

Directions:
1) Spread pesto sauce on nori sheet. Top with veggies, and roll up carefully.
2) Use remaining nori sheet to secure the other side of the wrap with a big hug.
3) Munch time!

Char xo

No comments:

Post a Comment