Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Apple Carrot Pudding

Okay, okay, so I know I'm really pushing this pudding now, but hear me out: It started as the carrot pudding, & then developed into the carrot orange pudding when I realized it needed more moisture. WELL, when I went to make the carrot orange pudding again...I had all the ingredients, minus the orange. Trip to the store? pfffttt, no. I'll just use an apple. So so so so SO glad I did!! This is the best way to make it yet! Several friends agreed: even my mom agreed!! She loved it so much that she took it to her office to show it off, & they were all amazed by it! They could not believe the ingredients I had used! I am not kidding about how good this is: you have to try it RIGHT MEOW! Go! Get out your food processor & just doooo it!!! :D

From my kitchen, to yours <3

Ingredients:
1/2 cup almonds, soaked
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 large carrots, chopped
1/2 cup dates
1 tbs vanilla extract
1 large apple, chopped

Directions:
1) First, process the almonds & sea salt until finely ground. Add carrots & process until destroyed.
2) Add dates & vanilla extract; process. You may have to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
3) Lastly, add the apple, & process until smooth.
4) Dig in, or store in the fridge. li'l warning, though: it may never make it to the fridge ;)

Char xo

2 comments:

ac said...

I'm going to do it. I bet it tastes AMAZINGGG!

Char said...

you'll be so shocked! It doesn't taste like fruit & veggies :P

Post a Comment