Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pink Lemonade Smoothie

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, this smoothie is another one of those "perfect accidents." Every so often, I'll throw a bunch of things together & expect it to look/taste a certain way....& it will be completely, amazingly different!! I didn't plan for this to taste like pink lemonade: it just DOES!! :)
I know some people may still be intimidated by the idea of adding greens to their smoothies, but don't be! I promise: the fruit is what stands out, & the greens just make it thicker. They also feed all the little cells in your body with beautiful nutrients :) Eat, drink, be beautiful!

From my kitchen, to yours <3

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups water
2-4 cups greens (spinach, kale, your choice!)

1 banana
1/2 cup strawberries
1 pear
juice from 1 lemon (about 2tbs)

Directions:
1) Blend, sip, glow.

Char xo

No comments:

Post a Comment