Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Raw Chocolate Chip Oatmeal

*sighhh* There is truly, honestly, no greater joy than having chocolate for breakfast. For real. You know what's even better?? When it's good for you :)
You may remember me posting the recipe for my Double Chocolate Chip Oatmeal back in February, but this one is raaawww!! And I'm sure you're noticing a pattern; I like everything raw.
This gave me the boost I needed in the morning, satisfied my chocolate craving with only a small amount, made me happy, & was super filling without causing bloat. I'm......not quite sure what more you could ask for? haha. This little lady only has one true love; and it's chocolate <3

From my kitchen, to yours <3

Ingredients:
1/2 cup steel cut oats, soaked overnight
1 tbs raw cacao powder
1 tsp agave nectar
1-2 tbs cacao nibs

Directions:
1) Drain any remaining water from your soaked oats.
2) Stir in cacao powder, nibs, & agave nectar.
3) om nom nom. *Wipe chocolate smear from face*

Char xo

No comments:

Post a Comment