Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dilly Bean Dip

OHHH EMM GEEE!!!
Needing to use up the last lil bit of dill I had was half the inspiration for this recipe. Then, I had to think to myself, “What the hey do I have lying around that I can mix with it?” Answer? Beeeeeaaaaaannnnnssss!! I lovelovelove beans: they are one of the reasons I have not gone totally raw (grains are the other reason <3). Whether they are in wraps, burritos, mixed with rice, or just eaten straight from the can w/ a spoon, I can’t get enough of these fart makers. Yeah, I said it.
This is really garlicky, but if you want it less so…then do it :) I love garlic, & garlic loves me! This is really good spread in a wrap with veggies, used as a veggie or chip dip, served with salsa or guacamole...whatever you wanna do with it! Go crazy :)

From my kitchen to yours <3

Ingredients:
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
1 can mixed beans, 540ml, drained & rinsed
½ bunch dill
Sea salt, to taste

Directions:
1) Toss all ingredients in a food processor, & process until smooth.
2) Scoop dip into a bowl.
3) Serve with salsa, guacamole, & your favourite veggies for dipping!

Peace, love, food <3

Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment