Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Raw Zucchini Pasta w/ Avocado Orange Dressing


I am still super duper crazy about raw zucchini pasta, downing a plate or two every day. It's the perfect way to get a ton of veggies in while truly enjoying your meal :)
I used my Avocado Orange Dressing for the sauce this time, & I find it pairs perfectly with mushrooms, tomatoes, & green onions. If you don't have a spiralizer yet, buy one now! You must must must give this a try! ;)

From my kitchen, to yours <3

Ingredients:
Avocado Orange Dressing:
1/2 small avocado, pitted and peeled
1 medium orange, peeled

Pasta:
1 large zucchini, spiralized
4-5 white mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1/2 medium tomato, diced

Directions:
1) For the sauce, blend the avocado & orange together until smooth. Set aside.
2) Toss sauce with zucchini pasta, & top with remaining veggies.
3) Get your nom noms on :D
peace, love, food <3
Char, xo

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your dressing sounds great, I never would have thought of that combo. I must try it now that I have my spralizer and LOVE my "noodles".
Peace & Raw Health,
e

Char said...

I am confident you will love it! Do enjoy :)

Char xo

Post a Comment