Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Coconut Curried Veggies...On Noodles!

Remember those Coconut Curried Veggies I made a lil while ago? Well I'm still pwetty obsessed with them :) Mayhaps it's just because I'm obsessed with curry in general? I'll never get sick of it :D

Speaking of food I never get sick of, as with everything, I love putting these veggies on top of raw zucchini noodles. Seriously, whoever invented the spiralizer and thought of noodling one of my favourite veggies is a pure genius. love <3

This time when I made the curried veggies, I just tossed together some broccoli, cauliflower, and kale, and left the zucchini noodles raw. Of course, these veggies are also great with rice, too! Feel free to toss in whatever happens to be hanging out in your fridge. Get creative! nom nom nom :)

peace, love, food <3
Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment