Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Capers & Salad!

So I finally tried capers for the first time..Are they ever yummy! :) Perfect for satisfying the salt craving.
What did I toss them with?

  • a head of chopped romaine
  • cucumber
  • sauerkraut
  • green pepper, sauteed in Bragg's
  • bean sprouts
  • flax oil
  • balsamic vinegar
This was a pretty simple, throw-together kinda meal, but I love those! Satisfied my veggie craving and got me trying something new. Now, after a suggestion on my Facebook page, I'm thinking of making a pasta dish with capers & Tofutti 'Better than Cream Cheese'....mmmmm ideas! hehe :D

What's a food that you're curious about, but have yet to taste?

P.S. I know posts were basically non-existent last week, but I promise I've made more time for them ;) and I've got LOTS of food to share with you!

peace, love, food <3

Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment