Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sushi Mash?

Remember when I made an avocado roll...without the roll? Weeeell, this one is even better! I was having a major sushi craving (they seem to come around every few days or so), and didn't have time to make a roll...because it was breakfast and I had to head to work :p Thankfully, I had some cooked basmati rice in the fridge and decided it would work for a sushi mash!! :D Probably the yummiest, most random breakfast I've had in a long time (not including my smoothies...because I freakin' luuurrrve my smoothies <3).

Do you take short-cuts with certain foods? Do they end up tasting just as delicious?

From my kitchen to yours <3

Ingredients:
1/2 cup cooked rice
1 tbs rice vinegar
1 tbs mayo
1 tsp agave nectar
pinch sea salt
1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
1-2 tbs Bragg's soy seasoning
1 nori sheet, torn into pieces
1 tbs sesame seeds

Directions:
1) Mash mash mash!! :D :D
2) Eat eat eat!! :D :D

peace, love, food <3
Char, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment